August 8, 2014
Using Shadow Puppet Edu, Students (and teachers!) can combine photos, video clips, maps and images from the web with their own narration to easily create custom video presentations. The folks in Shadow Puppet Edu have recently added some great new features to their app, just in time for back to school.
These new features make Shadow Puppet Edu an even more versatile tool to explain an idea, document learning, showcase a project, or develop digital storytelling skills:
- Map Search: Add maps and satellite map images directly into videos
- Educational Image Search: Search the Metropolitan Museum of Art, British Library, and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, in addition to the Library of Congress and NASA for images.
- Fair Use Image Search: Now search Wikimedia Commons and Open ClipArt, in addition to Flickr Creative Commons
- Explore 30+ activity ideas for Math, Science, English, History, Art, and Foreign Language in the app
- Easily upload to Google Drive, Dropbox, or Edmodo
Best of all, Shadow Puppet Edu is FREE and completely full featured for educational use.