May 30, 2014
For those of you who use PowerPoint to create presentations the tips included in this post will definitely enhance your PowerPoint presentations. These tips are about how to record and add audio narration in your slide show. All the instructions mentioned below apply to PowerPoint 2010, for PowerPoint 2007 check out this resource from Emerging Ed Tech from whom I learned about these tips.
Here is how to record a narration for your slides as explained in Microsoft Office blog:
- When you record a narration, you run through the presentation and record each slide. You can pause and resume recording any time.
- Ensure your microphone is set up and in working order prior to recording your slide show.
- On the Slide Show tab, in the Set Up group, click Record Slide Show Button image.
- Select one of the following:
- Start Recording from Beginning
- Start Recording from Current Slide
- In the Record Slide Show dialog box, select the Narrations and laser pointer check box, and if appropriate, select or deselect the Slide and animation timings check box.
- Click Start Recording.
TIP To pause the narration, in the Recording shortcut menu, click Pause. And to resume your narration, click Resume Recording.
- To end your slide show recording, right click the slide, and then click End Show.
- The recorded slide show timings are automatically saved and the slide show appears in Slide Sorter view with timings beneath each slide
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook , Google plus, Pinterest .