Book Creator is definitely a robust educational iPad app out there . I have been using it for awhile now and I found it really wonderful. The good news about this app is that you can now install and try it for free. You can actually try out your first book and if you like it you can then pay $4.99 to buy it.
Book Creator allows you to easily create and share multimedia books. Your books can include text, audio, video, and pictures. You can also record your own audio to use on your pages. Other features that Book Creator provides include :
- Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes.
- * Quickly add pictures from the Photos app, or grab them from the web, then move, resize and rotate them with your fingers.
- * Edit text using the onscreen keyboard, and apply rich formatting to make it look great.
- * Choose from all of the iPad's fonts - over 50 to use.
- * Import video and music, and record speech within the app.
- * Draw and write in your books with the freehand pen tools.
- * Layout your book exactly as you want it with guidelines and snap positioning.
- * A quick tap and you're reading your book in iBooks!
- * Send your books to your friends over email, to iTunes on your computer, over Dropbox, or to a WebDav server.
- * Print using AirPrint or other printer apps, or export as PDF.
- * With your books created using the international ePub standard you know they will be readable now and in the future.
- * Support for iBooks’ fixed layout format, including double page images and soundtracks. Please note that fixed layout iBooks are not ideal for long texts such as novels.
- * Includes a Getting Started tutorial plus online support articles at www.redjumper.net/bookcreator