RealtimeBoard is an endless online whiteboard where you can upload images, draw, add text, post notes and comments and save the results instantly. It is a great web tool for collaborative work as it allows users to invite people and start collaborating. I am definitely adding it to the Teachers Collaborative Whiteboards section in this blog.
Here are some of the features RealtimeBoard provides :
- It lets you use poste it notes to manage your tasks
- It keeps your project on single board
- It allows users to plan and discuss their projects in real time
- You can add visual materials and screenshots, mar-up, leave comments in mini-chats
- Use it to create simple sketches or complex infographics using shapes, texts and mar-up tools.
- It lets you visualize any data and share it with others
- You can upload pictures and drawings of interior and exterior, discuss projects with your students using comments and chat