Below are some online resources where teachers can have access to a plethora of Art lesson plans. I have handpicked these websites in such a way to cover almost all the grades. Just browse through the links and I am pretty sure you will find something for your students.
1- Incredible Art
This website provides Art lesson plans that are neatly organized through different categories.The lessons are arranged by subject, integration, art period, artist and medium.
2- Arts Edge Kennedy
This is another great resource packed full of art lesson plans. Use the Lesson Finder utility to search for and find arts-based lesson plans and projects for classrooms and after school.
3- Deep Space Sparkle
This website provides you with arts lessons by grade, by subject
This is a lesson plan library where you can find everything that has to do with arts.There are Music lesson plans, Dram lesson plans, Dance Lesson plans, and Visual Arts lesson plans.
- Focus on a Kaleidoscope of Kids
- The Elements of Art Through Photography
- Documentation: A Portrait and a Place
- Architectural Scavenger Hunt
- Community Outreach/Hallmark Nursing Home
- Look and See Books
- Computer Art Lesson Plans
- Art Smart Lesson Plans
- Geography and Art Lesson Plans
- History and Art Lesson Plans
- Literature and Art Lesson Plans
- Music and Art Lesson Plans
- Physical Education and Art Lesson Plans
- Science and Art Lesson Plans
- Transportation and Art Lesson Plans