Bounce is a great screen capturing tool. It lets users not only capture a screenshot of anywebsite they want but can also add annotations and comments and share the finalized work with others using a specific URL.
2- Awesome Screenshot
- Easily take screenshots of web pages
- You can select whether you want a screenshot of the whole page or just a selected part
- You can add annotations and draw boxes
- You can also blur out information and add text to any screenshot you make
Aviary is a great photo editing software that I have already covered in a seperate post a year ago. Aviary offers a very handy extension called Talon that works both for Chrome and Firefox and that does the same work as the previous tools above.
Jing is a cool that allows users to :
- Share their screen captures with others
- Easily capture a screenshot
- It provides awesome annotation tools
- It is free but it also offers a pro version for $15
This is a great screen capture tool for Mac users. Skitch allows its users to :
- Capture their screens
- Easily annotate their pictures
- Draw on them with swanky graphics
- Share them online or save them to their desktops.