The writing Process :
This stage is about coming up with an idea. One of the things that students struggle with when writing is polling ideas to write about. With the tools below you can stimulate their thinking processes and trigger a whole chain of ideas in their minds.
a- Writing prompts
b- Digital Story Telling
- Story Bird
- Check out more story telling tools HERE
c- Graphic organizers : brain storming, mind mapping, concept mapping,
- Read Write Think
- More resources on graphic organizers HERE
- More mind mapping tools HERE
d- Create your own prompts
- If you have tried all the above mentioned tools but you still did not find the one that meets your students needs,then try to create your own writing prompts . Check out the tool below to learn how to do it.
2- Writing, Revising, and Editing
- Now that you have generated enough ideas to get you by, you need to organize them into coherent whole. Here are some of the best writing platforms you can use for writing, revising, and editing.
4-Publishing / Sharing
- Great job, your paper has a shape now and you can’t wait to share it with others. Here are some web tools to help you publish your writings.