1- Color Enhancer
- “To turn on the extension, to the right of the address bar, click Color Enhancer .
- Click Setup.
- Choose the row of color combinations with the greatest level of color confusion.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of color correction. Choose a setting where you can see as many stars as possible with the least amount of color distortion.
- When you’re done, click OK.”
2- Caret Browsing
- Press Shift+ arrows to select text
- Hold down Option to move by word
- Press Tab to move to the
- Press Enter to click a link or button.
3- High Contrast
High Contrast provides you with high-contrast color filters that facilitate reading digital text. Once installed, barring photos, all colors in web pages are inverted. You can easily turn on/off this extension by clicking on the ‘browser action’ icon in the toolbar.
- “To turn on the extension, to the right of the address bar, click High Contrast .
- To adjust images and text on the page, click High Contrast . Under “Color scheme for [site],” select the color scheme you want.
- To turn off the extension, click High Contrast and then Disable.”
4- Just Read
Just Read offers a distraction-free environment where you can enjoy your online reading. It lets you remove distracting elements such as Ads, pop-ups, comments, and more. To further optimize your reading experience, you can customize your theme or use the default white and dark themes.
5- Read Aloud: A Text to Speech Voice Reader
7- Screen Shader
EquatIO enables students to easily type or handwrite complex mathematical equations, formulas and quizzes. It offers both text-to-speech and voice dictation capabilities. Other features it provides include: handwriting recognition, predictive text (guesses what you are typing), supports creation of digital math quizzes, chemistry formula prediction, and more. QuatIO works on various tools including Google Docs, Forms, Slides, Sheets, and Drawings.