Types of quizzes to create on Sporcle
- Classic quiz: Players type answers to written questions.
- Clickable quiz: Players select answers to questions from the area below the questions. The game does not require using the keyboard.
- Grid quiz: Allows users to create crossword puzzles, Sudoku, and several other games played on a grid.
- Slideshow quiz: This is a quiz ‘where players typically identify people, places, or things in a series of images, or in some cases, answer questions about those images’.
- Multiple choice quiz: Players select an answer among a set of options.
- Picture box quiz: Players are provided with a number of images in grid format and they need to type answers that match the images.
- Map quiz: Players type answers that correspond to locations on a map.
- Picture click quiz: Using questions and hints, players click on different regions in an image.