- Math: Includes a comprehensive math curriculum for grades K-8 for all state standards, fluency practice, and numbers.
- Language Arts: Includes a comprehensive language curriculum for grades K-8 for all state standards, vocabulary review, and spelling lists
- Early Reading: Covers alphabet letters, alphabet sounds, early reading trio, fry sight words, and Dolch sight words.
- Reading: Includes foundational reading, paired reading stories, reading skills literature, and reading skills informational.
- Phonics: Includes resources covering phonics and spelling rules, phonics blending, and phonics spelling.
- Writing: Includes a writing workshop and writing assignments.
- Social Studies: Includes interactive lessons with built-in testing and vocabulary.
How to register students?
MobyMax printable Worksheets
A- Engagement tools:
- Badges: MobyMax has over 500 different types of badges used to reward students hard work. Students earn a new badge when they answer correctly 50 problems.
- Contests: This is another cool feature to drive students engagement. You can create as many contests for your students as you want.You can even create ‘All-School contests which are competitions between all the Moby students in a school or between all the Moby classrooms in a school.’
- Behaviour Vibes: Teachers can use Behaviour Vibes to provide personalized feedback to reward good behaviour or to contain disruptive behaviour. Moby has a number of default vibes to start with but you can create your custom vibes or edit the default ones to reflect the values of your teaching philosophy.
- Games: The games feature enables students to earn game time as a reward for correct answers in lesson topics that are passed. The default game time ratio is one minute earned for every five minutes worked on lesson topics that are passed. Teachers can change this setting at any time.
- Certificates: Students earn certificates when they achieve specific learning milestones, for instance when they successfully pass five lessons in subject modules. MobyMax offers a certificate builder that students can use to design their own certificates.
- Teacher Rewards: Teacher Rewards ‘gives you the power to dole out exciting bonuses that keep students motivated. Choose game minutes, games, badges, Moby Friend minutes, sweepstakes tickets, or educational videos called maxoids’.
B- Assign Lessons
C- classroom Tools
Classroom tools include the following:
- Failed Lessons: This is where you can view skills students failed and where you can review incorrect answers.
- Notifications: Includes notifications for failed skills, certificates, completed lessons, badges, and more
- Messenger: Allows you to communicate with students and parents through email and text messaging.
- Announcements and Tasks: Lets you share things such as class announcements, homework assignments, events, student polls, and more. Students can add their comments and download class materials,
- Assign Lessons: Lets you manually assign lessons with due dates for any subject.