What is Flipsnack in education used for?
What is Flipsnack workspace?
What is the difference between HTML5 and PDF?
What features does Flipsnack offer?
- Upload image audios and videos to Flipsnack to edit and add your own personal touch. Flipsnack free stock photos and videos are sourced from Unsplash, Pexels, and Pixabay.
- Upload GIFs and add them to your flipbooks
- Enhance team collaboration by leaving comments on others template designs and by adding page notes
- Customize your flipbooks by adding tags, captions, and interactions
- Use hyperlinks to link text and layers to URLs
- Add pop-up content to your publications
- Add ‘texts or logos as page headers or footers’ in your flipbooks
- Format your words and letters individually
- Create custom text styles and use them in your publication
- Add page numbers to your flipbooks
- Upload and use your own fonts
- Lock elements in your flipbooks so that others can not change them
- Add photo slideshows in your publications