Turnitin Pros and Cons
3 Popular Turnitin alternatives
Which plagiarism checker is better than Turnitin?
- This service spots exact matches and manipulations such as paraphrasing and stylistic changes. These features give you the possibility to detect almost any masked cheating, no matter how hard a dishonest learner tries.
- PlagiarismCheck never distracts you by flagging small words. Instead, this service focuses on semantic similarities that really matter without bringing out commonplace constructions. However, no cheating techniques like adding special symbols will escape your attention with this checker.
- The search across the internet includes several authorized databases and the repository of your institution for peer-to-peer checks. That means that you’ll definitely catch plagiarism between students and from any other sources. Then you can save time you could spend grading the unoriginal work or googling “Turnitin alternative Reddit.”
- No cooldown period or limits. PlagiarismCheck is really fast, so this service allows you to automate your work as a teacher without sacrificing precision. You can explain your grades better and get an hour or two to spare.
- The price is considerably lower, while flexibility is higher. On average, the subscriptions for this service cost 2 times less than the similar solutions by Turnitin. This is one of the main factors that make PlagiarismCheck the best Turnitin alternative.
- Success dashboards for students and institutions. This element helps educators and learners collaborate more effectively and see their space for improvement. Your students will get more responsible, and you’ll receive another opportunity to build mutual trust with them.
- Google docs add-on that makes your students more aware of their issues. As a teacher, you probably know how much stress learners undergo when thinking about accidental plagiarism. This feature can make them feel more secure and improve the quality of their papers.
The best alternative is at your disposal