1. Copy tabular content from Sheet to Google Docs
- Open both the Google Sheet where your data is saved and the Google Doc where you want it moved.
- Click to highlight the content of your spreadsheet then use the keyboard shortcut to copy it. Go to your Google Doc, click where you want to paste the table and select Edit then Paste.
- Select Link to Spreadsheet from the popup window and click Paste.
2. Save As Doc add-on
The ability to choose any number of adjacent cells to output, customize column headings by choosing any heading style you want, add a page break after each row of data, and generate a Google Doc to keep in your Google Drive.
Here is how to use it:
1-Choose “Save As Doc > Start.”
2. Select the cells to include or choose “Select all data”.
3. Enter a file output name.
4. Modify the output settings in the sidebar.
5. Choose Save as Doc.
Note that “Save As Doc will output the Google Sheet cell content as a paragraph one after the next. This means that the Sheet content will not be output side by side as laid out in the Sheet.”