|Image by DaModernDaVinci from Pixabay|
Adding multimedia to Riddle quizzes
Riddle quiz formats
A. Personality test
- Quiz: Users answer right or wrong questions
- Tap and find: It includes two fun modes: image search and spot the difference. In Tap and Find users tap and find answers in images.
- Order It: these are quizzes that require audience to arrange items in the correct order
- Quiz generator: ‘Upload a bank of questions by spreadsheet – and show new questions to your quiz takers, every hour/day/week (your choice)>’
- Multi-poll: This is an opinion poll that contains voting and ranking type questions including multiple questions.
- Opinion poll: Users are provided with a question and a set of answer options to choose from.
- Reaction poll: Users provide their opinions using a slider to express ‘strongly agree’ or ‘strongly disagree’.
- Ranked poll: Users are required to drag and drop their favourite options in order
- Upvote list: Users upvotes their favourites from lists
- Surveys: These are used to explore people’s opinions using single, multiple choice, and free text downloadable answers.
- List: “the classic listicle is great for showing content in an easy-to read format (‘9 cities to visit this year’, ‘7 classic interview mistakes’).”
- Story: “Quiz meets blog post – create a rich long-form story. Embed social media, images, and other Riddle quizzes”
Riddle quiz statistics