1. Why Didn’t They Teach Me This in School?: 99 Personal Money Management Principles to Live By, by Cary Siegel
2. Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence, by Vicki Robin (Author), Joe Dominguez (Author),
3. Broke Millennial: Stop Scraping By and Get Your Financial Life Together , by Erin Lory
- Understanding your relationship with moolah: do you treat it like a Tinder date or marriage material?
- Managing student loans without having a full-on panic attack
- What to do when you’re out with your crew and can’t afford to split the bill evenly
- How to get “financially naked” with your partner and find out his or her “number” (debt number, of course) . . . and much more.”
4. Money: Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom, By Tony Robinson
- Design a sure-fire plan for paying off all debt—meaning cars, houses, everything
- Recognize the 10 most dangerous money myths (these will kill you)
- Secure a big, fat nest egg for emergencies and retirement!
- Includes new, expanded “Dave Rants” sidebars tackle marriage conflict, college debt, and more. All-new forms and back-of-the-book resources to make Total Money Makeover a reality.”
6. Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not, by Robert T, Kiyosaki