Quizalize Login: 3 different ways for students
- In the first way, students are not required to enter their emails or passwords. They can simply go to Zzi.sh student portal and enter the generated code you shared with them.
- In the second way, students log in using their Google Classroom credentials. This requires that you, the teacher, have already set up your class to use Google Classroom logins.
- The third way is for them to login using Microsoft or Office login.
Quizalize login through Zzi.sh
Quizalize login through Google Classroom
Sending grades back to Google Classroom
How to create accounts for your students
- Standard class: This type of class requires a code and students can register themselves. “New students have to type in their names as soon as they enter the class code to register. Existing ones only have to click on their names from the list. However, you can manually add a student account if you have decided to create one for your students. Go to the Members option of the clas”.
- Zzi.sh class: “For teachers creating their student’s accounts, you need to distribute to them their email and password they need to use to access this type of class. Students could also use their (personal or school) accounts.”
- Office 365 class: To access this type of class students are required to use their school Microsoft account.
- Google Classroom class: Students access this class using their Google Classroom credentials.
How to check performance results of individual students
Quizalize quizzes: things to keep in mind
- As a teacher, to be able to create quizzes on Quizalize you need to register. When you are signing up, make sure to use your Google account credentials if you plan to sync your Google Classroom quizzes to Quizalize.
- Quizzes you assign to students can be your own quizzes, that is, those you created yourself using Quizalize quiz maker, or you can use pre-made quizzes created by other teachers. You can access pre-made quizzes from the Resources section in Quizalize. Use the search functionality to filter your search by Curriculum, Subject, Grade, or Resource type. When you find the quiz you are interested in click to view, edit, share, or add it to My Library.
- There are three ways to assign quizzes to students: Start a live game show in class where students join using a code that is shown in the screen; as homework so that students take quizzes at their own pace; or as an exam.
- Quizzes you create on Quizalize can include various forms of media including images. You can upload images you have in your local drive or use a URL to add them from a website.
- Quizalize editor includes a versatile math equations that can be enabled by selecting the Math Mode when you create a quiz.
- Quizalize supports different question types including multiple choice questions, scrambled letters, multiple choice with images, among others.
- Teachers can lock their classes to restrict access and prevent others from joining. Also, teachers can archive classes so that they can access their data whenever needs be.
- You can easily move students from one class to the other. When you do so, students activities in the old class will also move with them to the new one.