- “Record your current page number of the books you’re reading
- See how long it will take you to finish the book at your current pace
- Set a Book Goal to finish your book by a given time
- Add your own rating, thoughts, and quotes for each book
- Play ambient sounds while you rea
- Generate Reading Reports with graphs and stats per book/month/year
- Set Monthly or Yearly Goals in number of hours, pages or books
- Set daily reminders to keep you motivated to achieve your reading goals
- Use the powerful Bookly Assistant to read more, get personalized reading suggestions, reminders, reports and a lot more
- Share your progress directly from the app
- Track and manage your entire library of books, e-books and audiobooks
- Setup your own custom book Collections, like “Wishlist”, “Favourites”
- Get book details by scanning the ISBN barcode or searching online directly in the app
- Store and sync your books among devices using iCloud
- Never lose a book again, mark a book as lent or borrowed”.
Bookly is an excellent app to help you transform your reading experience. The app allows you to track books you read in real-time providing you with important data regarding your reading. For instance, you will be able to see your total read time, the number of pages you have read, estimated book finish time, your reading speed, your daily reading time, and many more. And with a single click you can even generate visually appealing infographics featuring your readings stats to share with others.
The way Bookly works is simple and easy. You add a book to your account. You can do so manually by searching for a book or by scanning its bar code. Once added, simply click on the timer each time you start reading, Bookly takes care of the rest. Other interesting features offered by Bookly include:
You can download Bookly for free. However, to use the app you will be offered a free 7 day trail after which you will get to choose subscription plan from the the options offered there. Watch the video below to learn more about Bookly.