Epic provides access to thousands of high quality books, audiobooks, read-to-me books, and learning videos for kids and young learners. Students will get to choose from a rich collection of reading materials and as they read they will earn badges for their achievements. As a teacher, you can create an account on Epic, select a few subjects and get book recommendations based on your students interests and reading levels. You can create individual profiles for your students and have them sign in to your group. You can then share with them reading assignments, quizzes, activities, reading materials, track their reading progress and many more.
- ‘Book recommendations for every child based on his or her level
- Ability to monitor your child’s progress
- Award-winning titles, including Caldecott and Newbery Medal winners
- Up to 3 children per account
- Guided Reading and Lexile® levels available for thousands of books
- Ability to preview the content your child is exploring
- More than 1,500 professionally voiced titles.’