Now that most of your instruction is done online, the need for digital gradebooks is even more persistent. In today’s post we are sharing with you a list of 4 practical iPad apps that can help you in your grading. We invite you to check them out below and share with us if you have other options to add to the list.
“From planning to grading your students, Additio centralizes all your classroom management in a simple and easy-to-use app.” Some of its features include:
- “Powerful digital gradebook.
- Lesson planner per sessions and curricular units with customized templates.
- Rubrics with the possibility of peer and self-assessment.
- Assessment based on skills and learning standards.
- Customized reports.
- Record of attendance, timetable, seating plan and calendar.
- Works offline on mobile devices.
- Integrated with Google Classroom and Microsoft for Education.
- Very easy to use and import data.
- Communication with students and their families.
- Compliant with EU GDPR laws.
- Export data to Excel and PDF.
- Organize and link resources in any format, even from Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
- Calculate averages, round off grades and have more than 150 other features at hand for your daily classes.”
“Grade multiple choice tests, quizzes, and assessments instantly in the classroom by using your iPhone or iPad’s camera as a scanner….Use for exit tickets, formative assessments, or regular quizzes. Stores results by students, subject, and quiz. By giving teachers the flexibility to grade papers instantly anywhere, ZipGrade provides immediate feedback on current knowledge and can be used to better focus lessons and assignments.”
“Calculating test scores and percentages is effortless with QuickGrader, the premier grading app designed to help teachers, professors, and everyone tasked with grading tests, quizzes, and homework. QuickGrader is a major upgrade from the old paper grading calculators, featuring a fully customizable interface and includes all the powerful features required for the modern classroom including half point values, adjustable grade scales, adjustable decimal values, plus/minus grading, and a friendly interface that is easy on the eyes. QuickGrader also prevents the screen from automatically dimming, allowing you to focus on grading.”
“Groovy Grader is an App designed to replace your “old school” paper grading calculator. Groovy Grader provides more flexibility, convenience and ease than other popular slide graders. It can be configured to work for 100’s of questions and has the option to display the grade as a whole number or with one decimal place. Groovy Grader can show the number correct, the number wrong or both.”