Always in the context of providing teachers, educators, and parents with resources to help them deal with the interruptions and school closures caused by the lockdowns, this webpage shared by @GoogleForEdu features a collection of interesting resources on distance learning. We are highlighting some of them here and you can access the full list from this page.
1- Book Creator
The popular book creator platform has put together a number of resources to help your kids’ virtual learning. These include: the ability to collaborate on books in real-time which is a premium feature that is now available for free for 90 days; daily webinars, remote learning ideas, guidance for setting up home learning and many more.
Adobe has this collection of educational resources to help you actively engage students in distance learning experiences. These include:
- Articles and blog posts covering tips, practices, and strategies for remote learning
- Webinars and online events on ‘strategies for effective distance learning’ (e.g., assessment ideas for distance learning, how to set up a virtual student event; how to convert your classroom content into eLearning and many more)
- ‘lessons, projects, and activities for college and university faculty and students’
- ‘Lessons, projects, and activities for primary, middle, or secondary school students and teachers’
- ‘Khan Academy lessons with engaging, creative activities for students of all ages’
- ‘Activities, lessons, and advice for teachers and parents supporting young learners at home’
3- Premium features become free
Here are some of the popular EdTech tools and websites that have started offering premium services for free particularly to schools impacted by the closures. most of these offers are only valid till the end of this school year. These include:
1- Pear Deck
5- Grackle Docs
You can also check the remainder of the list from this page.