Soundtrap is an online music studio you can use with your students to record, edit and collaborate on songs. It provides you access to a large collection of loops and software instruments to make your own music. The process is simple and easy and you can even collaborate with friends and share your learning experiences with others. All the music projects you create and work on in Soundtrap are automatically saved to the cloud so you can access them anywhere with Internet connection. Soundtrap is available as iOS app, Android app, and Microsoft app.
Besides being able to easily record, edit and collaborate on your songs, Soundtrap offers a bunch of interesting features that include:Create music with a large set of high-quality loops in variety of genres.
- Record vocals, electric guitars, acoustic guitars, bass and other instruments.
- Use preamps and large number of high-quality guitar, bass and vocal effects.
- Play the built-in sampled instruments (piano, organ, synths, drums and more).
- Save all your recordings in the cloud for easy access from all devices.
- Invite friends to collaborate on your recordings using text and video chat.
- Share your recordings on Facebook, Twitter and Soundcloud.
Watch the video below to learn more about Soundtrap