Technology has become so advanced these days that every problem comes with a solution. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a student or a business; you definitely have some data that needs to be backed up. Many companies have huge amounts of data saved up on several storage devices and when they have to increase storage, they need to remove previously saved data. This can lead to extreme data loss which could be important.
Because almost every process is computerized today, it’s not difficult to recover lost data. Imaging losing all your important files and documents because of a virus attack or software bugs. There are many such data recovery softwares available nowadays that we get confused about choosing one. Most of these softwares require an IT professional who knows how to use the software. While most of these softwares don’t reach up to our expectations, EaseUS data recovery wizard is quick and reliable.
- You can perform a quick scan firsthand
- Have complete network access
- You can easily shift from a quick scan to a deep scan automatically
- Complete data recovery of hard drive and external devices such as external hardware, drives and SD cards
- Sort and partition numerous files
- Provides bootable media(removable media) if crashing occurs
- Can recover corrupted and deleted partitions quickly
- Compatible with various file types of documents, pictures, audio and videos.
- You can use up to 2GB in the trial version
- Live chat bots available for customer support
As you can see, this hard drive recovery software comes packaged with a lot of features compared to other softwares. With its simple interface and swift performance, this platform has proven to be quite promising and useful in recovering any form of data.
How to recover your lost data?
- When you’ve installed the software and it automatically runs, you will be asked to choose a location. This is where your first scan will take place.
- You’re free to choose any folder or library in the internal or external device.
- Select a folder or partition and click the ‘Scan’ button.
- The software will perform a quick scan and then shift to a deep scan.
- Deep scan will display all your deleted and corrupted partitions.
- As soon as the scanning is complete, you can view your recovered files. The deleted files can be found in the recycle bin.
- To recover files, you have to select a recovery location and press the recovery button. This will immediately display all recovered content to you.
- The export button will then allow you to save your files where you want them to be.