June 3 , 2016
This is a quick post to share with you this recent release for Google Apps Marketplace. Google announced today the launch of a new section in Google Apps Marketplace called New & Notable which will allow users to access a curated list of the latest and most innovative apps and integrations for Google Apps. This is a great way for teachers and educators to keep track of the newest and trending third party apps in Google Apps Marketplace. For instance, these are the apps featured in New & Notable for this month :
- ‘Asana Dashboard: The new Asana Dashboard integrates with Google Sheets, allowing users to export task completion and performance information for wider tracking across teams. Read more here.
- Hubspot CRM: With the new HubSpot CRM app, users can now log emails sent from Gmail into HubSpot with one click, and automatically sync meetings between Google Calendar and HubSpot, no matter which system they came from. Read more here.
- Xero: With their latest integration, Xero — a provider of online accounting software for small businesses — lets users view Gmail messages alongside Xero transaction and activity details. Users can also save emails in Xero for reference, start a quote or invoice from within a Gmail message. Read more here.
- Zendesk: With their latest integration, Zendesk automates the Google Apps admin tasks of forwarding support e-mails into Zendesk and listing Google users within Zendesk. Read more here.
- Zoho People: Zoho People is a new HR management app for small businesses that lets users manage their HR portal directly from their Google Apps account, as well as add users directly to Zoho People, saving them from having to manually re-enter employee information. Read more here.’