October 14, 2015
The popular app Book Creator has recently released its latest update called Book Creator 4.0 which comes with amazing functionality that bring comic creation to schools and beyond. Teachers and students are now able to easily create beautiful comic books and share them with each other. Using a simple and intuitive interface, students choose from a variety of professionally designed comic templates, add stickers, speech bubbles, photos and captions to create their comic eBooks. Watch the video below to learn more about how to use Book Creator to create a comic eBook.
Using Book Creator, you will will be to :
- Create books on your iPad with an easy-to-use interface
- – Apply rich formatting with over 100 fonts to choose from
- – Add photos and video or record your own audio
- – Draw and annotate your book with the pen tool
- – Choose comic layouts and use the library of fonts, stickers and shapes
- – Open your books in iBooks and share them with friends
- – ePub format enables you to publish your work on Apple’s iBooks Store
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook , Google plus, Pinterest .