August 20, 2015
The educational potential of Lego has exponentially grown over the last few years raising the Lego status to the top ranks in educational gaming industry. In a previous post we shared here last year, we talked about about 7 important skills kids develop from engaging with Lego games. Here is a quick overview of these skills:
- Lego provides tools that develop lateral thinking in a fun environment
- It teaches kids to think in three dimensions
- It improves literacy as kids work with instructions
- It develops problem-solving, organization, and planning by construction
- It improves creativity
- It enhances communication and critical thinking
- It boosts kids motor development.
In today’s post we are sharing with you some great apps that kids can use to play Lego games on the go. All of these apps are free and work perfectly on iPad or any other iOS operated device.