August 25, 2015
Similar to Pic Collage app we reviewed a few weeks ago, Layapp Pro is another wonderful iPad app that allows users to design beautiful photo collages and turn them into exciting stories. This is a very good app for students to use for digital storytelling. Layapp Pro is free today and only for a limited period of time. Download and try it to see if this is something you want to use with your students in this school year.
Layapp Pro offers a set of powerful photo editing features that are normally found in a professional photo editor. You simply choose your pictures and use the app’s tools to customize them the way you want. You can adjust collage patterns, change things such as indent size, shades, thickness…etc, then apply filters and effects and when it’s ready sign it in and decorate it with stickers before you share it with others.
Other interesting features provided by Layapp Pro include:
- More than 80 backgrounds patterns and frames to choose from
- A large number of text fonts to use with your collages
- Easily change photos inside collage
- Add a wide variety of stickers and text to your collages to make them more expressive
- Auto Layout function enables you to create your collage instantaneously: just choose the pictures and the app will suggest the best collage options
- Create collages in the shape of a rectangle, triangle, circle, and even heart
- Share your collage in instagram, facebook or import it to any other application
We learned about this app from Apps Gone Free.