April 19, 2015
Exam Elf has been developed to help students, teachers and parents when learning and preparing for Common Core State Standards mathematics test exams. Standardized mathematics testing is used heavily in schools to grade students, determine entry into schools and allocate resources. As the importance of the tests increase, parents invest in test preparation and tutors to give their children an advantage. Doing well at exams is not just a matter of knowing the content; it is also knowing how to do an exam.
Exam Elf teaches 12 key exam taking skills including Timing, Focus, Strategy, Quality, Vision and Grasp to ensure students can apply their knowledge and earn the points they deserve.
Exam Elf helps students:
- · Learn all aspects of the exam environment and questions to feel confident
- · Earn belts as they progress through the levels
- · Understand how to effectively manage their time and focus
- · Instantly review strengths and weaknesses
- · Add a parent or teacher to encourage and motivate you
Exam Elf is free for students and teachers to download and use. Parents can pay a one-time fee of $4.99 to have a detailed strengths and weaknesses report emailed to them weekly to show their child’s progress.