February 6, 2015
I just learned through an email from Justin Chando about this interesting update to Chalkup. The folks in Chalkup have finally made the move to Google Drive and created a seamless integration of Chalkup with Google Drive. Chalkup is a great web tool that allows teachers to create classes and share different study materials on a message board that students can access in real-time. Chalkup lets you post discussion prompts, add comments to discussions, distribute announcements and assignments and view files.
Some things that are unique to the Chalkup Google integration are:
- Grade and annotate files inline with drawing, highlighting, and area comments
- Use a custom Rubric and attach it right to the grade
- Manages all Google Drive file permissions automatically
- View Google Drive files without needing to go to Drive, and Students save any type of document to their own Drive
- Real Discussions with nested comments.
Watch the video below to learn more about the integration of Chalkup and Google Drive: