November 4, 2014
In a networked age, creating a digital professional learning network (DPLN) is a pressing necessity for teachers and educators. Such networks are key to professional growth and are an invaluable source of both social and intellectual capital. In the visual below, Digital PLN suggests 8 main steps for creating your own digital professional learning network. I want you to read them and share with us what you think of them.
- Create your digital learning experience
- Evaluate the application of education technology learning tools
- Design web 2.0 tools
- Reflect on personal growth and progress
- Deconstruct past practices and new practices
- Assemble a collaborative DPLN
- Integrate digital literacy skills
- Differentiale instructional strategies
Courtesy of elearning infographics.