May 4, 2014
Here is another visual with some mind-blowing stats about what happens every minute online. It is just unbelievable the speed with which this digital avalanche is moving and nobody can predict its destination. But what we are sure of is that the human life is witnessing a radical and unprecedented transformation paralleled only to the capture of fire in terms of what it did to the look and feel of life.
Here are some key points that stand out to me from this visual :
- Google receives over 4,000,000 search queries
- YouTube users upload 71 hours of new videos
- Pinterest users Pin 3,472 photos
- Facebook users share, 2,460,000 pieces of content
- Twitter users share 277,000 tweet
- Apple users download 48,000 apps.
- The global internet population grew 14.3 percent from 2011 – 2013 and now presents 2.4 Billion people.
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook , Google plus, Pinterest .