March 4, 2014
I came across this wonderful resource while I was sifting through my Twitter feeds and wanted to share it with you here in Educational Technology and Mobile Learning. “iPad 101: The Basics” is created by Steve Lai from Teaching with iPad. Steve has always impressed me with the great work he does in his blog and I always look forward to read his posts.
|Image source: http://teachingwithipad.org/ipad-101-the-basics/|
In iPad 101: The Basics, Steve provides a wide variety of guides on key technological apps such as Dropbox, Evernote together with several other interesting tips and ideas on how to manage your iPad as a teacher. Steve speaks from his personal experience and engagement with using iPad in his classroom and I am pretty sure you will find much of what he talks about in these guides relevant to your classroom environment as well. Below is a list of the man topics Steve covered in iPad 101: The Basics. Have a look and make sure you stay updated about Steve’s upcoming work through his Twitter.
- Dropbox for Dummies: Why You Shouldn’t Need Your USB Key Again
- App Updates on your iPad: Should You Download Them?
- How to Prepare Your iPad for the New School Year
- How To Manage Storage On Your iPad
- Part Two: How To Manage Storage On Your iPad
- How to easily add or change an email address to iMessage and FaceTime on your second iPad or iPod touch
- Just get an iPad? Here are some tips for setting it up!
- Evernote for Dummies