February 6, 2014
Below are some of my favourites Chrome extensions for note taking. I have limited the list to only 4 add-ons because most of the other extensions I tried failed me. They either come with internal bugs or crush on you after a short period of use. That being said, one thing to keep in mind when using extensions is that keep the number of extensions you install on your browser to the minimum because they can create a serious loading issue in Chrome.
1- Quick Note
Quick Note is especially designed for lightweight note-taking. You can use it as a simple notepad, scratchpad, clipboard, or to record todo lists.
Note Anywhere is a Chrome extension that allows users to make notes on any web page, any position. when you open that page again, the notes get loaded automatically.
3- Google Keep
With Google Keep extension you will be able to :
- Keep track of your thoughts via notes, lists and photos
- Add reminders to important notes and be reminded through Google Now
- Color-code your notes to help find them later
- Create and edit notes even when offline
4- Evernote Web
Use Evernote to save your ideas, experiences and inspirations, then easily access them all at any time from anywhere. Some of the things you can do with Evernote Web include :
- Save all of your notes, research and projects into one place
- Create task lists and to-dos so you’ll never forget a thing
- Clip interesting webpages using Evernote browser extensions and plugins
- Attach images, audio, PDFs, and more.