We all use calendars in our daily lives and for different reasons. Whether you want to track your school work or keep up with your important meetings there is definitely an app to help you organize the flow of your productivity and render your scheduling much more effective.
I have done some searching and handpicked for you this short selection I invite you to check out the apps suggested below and share with us what you think of them.
This is my favourite of them all. It is integrated with Google Calendar and allows you to connect several Google Calendars and also use Google maps for directions. Other features that Sunrise provides for its users include :
• 100% free calendar app with a gorgeous design.
• Compatible with Google Calendar and iCloud.
• A completely redesigned calendar experience for your iPhone.
• Synchronization that just works, in real-time and with background updates.
• Quick Add Event just by typing “Lunch tomorrow at 9pm” (long-press on the +).
• Timezone Support. No more headache when traveling!
• Facebook Events and Birthdays included.
• See faces and profiles of people you are meeting with using LinkedIn.
• Weather forecast based on your location.
• Smart icons.
• Tag location to events.
This is another great app which allows you to organize your tasks and track your dates and important events anywhere you are with an internet connect. Tempi Smart also connects your calendar with different apps including your Google contacts, email, documents embedded in emails, and several social media websites like Facebook, LinkedIn..etc
Weekly is a beautiful calendar app that has a user friendly interface with an intuitive usability. It allows you to easily repeat, add, and move events and provides you with a weekly overview of all your due dates and important appointments for your upcoming week.
This is a iPad app that lets you create countdowns to any date by date, week, moth or year. It also allows you to add hyperlinks and notes to your countdowns and share them with others.