Many teachers track their student‘s performances with some notes on a paper. Very often these notes get really messy and important information can get lost, so at the end of the term it will be very difficult to collect all notes and provide a fair mark for each student. iSeatplan, developed by Martin Lücke, is a cool iPad app which can simplify this process a lot. You use iSeatplan during or after the lesson to keep track of your student‘s performances with just a few taps.
iSeatplan shows you a picture of a student and you have to match it with the right name.
After the game you can see some nice statistics how well you know your student‘s names
and got (hopefully) better over time. 😉
– save information about the quantity and quality of your students contributions in class
– take notes when a student is late for class or disturbs the lessons
– review the information in an individual diagram for each student
– compare your students in an alphabetically ordered list
– learn your student’s names with the “Namegame”
– free configuration of the seating plans
– supports every school system
Feel free to contact the developer per mail firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter @redtoastydev.
iSeatplan will be available for sale on the Appstore on the first of july 2013 and costs 7.99$
iSeatplan is iPad exclusive and requires iOS 6 or later. The app is optimized for the retina display.