1-Find images in any size you need.
2-Specify the shape of images.
3-Find images in your preferred colors.
4- Limit the kind of images that you find.
5- Find images published in a particular region.
6- Search one site (like sfmoma.org ) or limit your results to a domain like .edu, .org or .gov
7- Tell SafeSearch whether to filter sexually explicit content.
8- Find images in the format that you prefer.
9- Find images that you are free to use.
10- Related Searches
To help you find the image you’re looking for,Google Images sometimes shows you popular refinements so you can narrow down your search. These refinement searches are commonly associated with your original search. Refinements are especially useful when you’re not sure exactly what you’re searching for or when you’re just looking to browse through images about a specific topic. Here is an example of the refinement panel I got when searching for images on ” Mars “
11-Hover over a panel to view some sample images.
When you hover over a panel, you’ll see a preview of the images for that search
See more info:
a- Name of the webpage
b- The webpage’s URL
c- Image dimensions
d- Other images you may be interested in
- Use the left and right keyboard arrows to navigate to other images
- Scroll and select another result to view that image
- Click on the image, page title, URL, or Visit page to view the web page the image is from
- Click View original image to go to the full-size image directly
- Click More sizes next to the image dimensions to view other sizes of the selected image
- Click Image details to view embedded data (when available), other images similar in appearance or meaning to your selected image, and pages hosting the image
13- Keyboard shortcuts
14- Search by Image
Search by image allows you to do a reverse image search and discover all sorts of content that’s related to a specific image. For example, search using a picture of your favorite band and see search results that might include similar images, web pages about the band, and even sites that include the same picture.
To search by image visit images.google.com, or any Images results page, and click the camera icon in the search box. Enter an image URL for an image hosted on the web or upload an image from your computer.