Dabbleboard is a great collaborative tool. It is basically a virtual whiteboard that allows users to create, collaborate and share. Teachers can use it for presentations, homework assignments, and study sessions.The basic version is free and is generous enough for us in education but if you want more functionality then you can use the paid plans.
Dabbleboard does require a sign up. Once logged in, users can then start sharing together in real time.There is even a chat option that collaborators can use to text back and forth while working on their projects.
Here is a list of the main features that Dabbleboard offers to its users:
- It is free
- It is easy to use
- It has an intuitive interface
- It lets users collaborate and share docs
- It lets users scribble nice drawing with the use of their mouse
- It is fast with a simple toolbar
- Users can customize everything they draw. They can remove, resize, delete, and add as they like
- It allows real time sharing and collaboration which means that your collaborators can instantly see what you add or delete.