Qwips is a new web tool that allows users to create short audio messages. This is like Audioboo but way simpler and easier to use.Teachers can use Qwips to record quick reminders for their students and post them on the class blog. This is also a good way to keep your students updated on assignments and homework.
Qwips is very easy to use. Just head over to its main page and sign in using your Facebook or Twitter account. Once logged in you can then click on record and start talking . You have up to 30 seconds of recording length so you better know how to effectively use it. When your audio message is ready Qwips generates a URL for you so that you can use to share your messages. You can embed it on your blog or share it with others via email. You can also use your audio message as an image caption a feature that is not found in Audioboo.
Some features of Qwips
Here is a list of the main features that Qwips offers to its users:
- It is free
- It lets users record audio messages
- It offers up to 30 seconds of recording length
- It allows users to take a photo with a voice caption
- It lets you tag a video with a voice intro or narration
- It lets you enliven your emails by including voice messages as signatures
- You can add voice emoticons to SMS, comments and reviews.