File Lab is a cool website for educators. It provides its users with tools to edit both their video and audio files right from their browsers. If you used to work on your audio files in a softeware different from the one you use for videos then File Lab will help you use one platform for both purposes.
To start using File Lab you will first need to install the apps on your desktop which will then be connected to your browser as a plugin . This will enable you to quickly launch a video or audio file in your browser and start editing it such as adding effects, trimming the tracks and many more.
Some features of File Lab
Here is a list of the main features that File Lab offers to its users:
- It is free
- It lets you edit video and audio online
- It lets you customize your videos via actions such as : split, cut, rotate, mix, add effects, add overlays, and add texts
- It lets you save your videos and share them with others
- It allows you to rework your audio files online
- It allows you to customize your audio files
- It lets you save them in popular formats
- It also has a section for scanning, cleaning and fixing your Windows.
Head over to File Lab and give it a try