AnswerGarden is an online answer collection tool. It is a “ minimalistic feedback” application . It can be used in the classroom to brainstorm ideas about a given topic or to collect answers to certain questions. AnswerGarden can also be embedded in your own blog, website, or a wiki.
Similar: Feedback Collection Tools for Teachers
AnswerGarden is a free application and does not require any registration, yet a password is recommended so that you can edit your AnswerGarden contents later.
- It has a simple and easy to use interface
- AnswerGarden can be embedded in websites, wikis, blogs
- It can be used with students under 13
- It can be used as a poll or guestbook
- AnswerGarden can be shared with others through emails and social websites.
- It can also be used in digital brainstorming sessions.