Photopad is a great mobile app for educators . If you are using visual aids in teaching ( you need to be using them because they are a great learning tools ) then you need to try Photopad . It allows you create, crop, adjust levels, and scale images instantly .
Some features of PhotopadHere are the main features that Photopad offers to its users :
- It is free
- It is very easy to use
- It has an intuitive interface
- It is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
- It lets you import pictures from iPad photo library
- You can edit these pictures by adding , changing colors,tint
- You can even write or illustrate on a picture
- It allows you to save your pictures into iPhoto library to use in digital story app
- It offers many options such as : Image Rotation, Image Resizing, Drawing/sketching, Paint Bucket, Color Selecting, Color Swap, Cropping, Threshold levels, Posterize
- It also allows you to adjust ;Color, Contrast, Tint, Chromaticity, Saturation, Red eye.
How can i get started using PhotopadTo learn how you can use Photopad you need to watch this short video tutorial :
Applications of Phopad in educationNo more excuses now , the mobile has made it all complete; we can do whatever we are used to do on our computers but this time on our mobiles . Use Photopad to take pictures and add texts to illustrate them then save them in your iPhoto gallery to share with your students . You can take snapshots of scenes or things you want to include in your teaching and adjust them to suit your teaching needs . Photopad enables you to posterize the world the way you want , whenever and wherever you want and take it right into your classroom.
That’s it about Photopad : a free Photo adjustment and editing mobile app .
You might also like :
- ibrainstorm : a free brainstorming app for the iPad and iPhone
- GRADEKEEPER : A GREAT MOBILE GRADEBOOK