November 25, 2016
The popular Visme has recently introduced a number of interesting features that make it even much more easier to create professionally looking infographics and presentations without the need for any design knowledge. Although Visme is mainly used to create engaging presentations, infographics, web banners and short animations, the possibilities it affords are endless.Bloggers are using it to create static graphics or interactive presentations and infographics to support otherwise boring text content and increase engagement with their audiences. Educators and students are using it to improve communication on various topics.
Users can start from a preset of professional templates or start from a blank canvas and create their own content, fully personalized to their specific needs. Visme is free for all users; it takes just a few seconds to register and start creating your first project. Most features are free and other features, such as downloading projects for offline use, password protection, access to premium widgets and templates, are available for an affordable fees starting at $7/month.
The ability to publish a project and access it in various forms also gives Visme an edge over other online tools. Users can easily publish and share their Visme online, embed it into a website or blog and even download it as an Image, PDF or as HTML5, which will preserve all interactivity and can be used offline.
Here is a quick overview of some key features in the new Visme:
- Visme allows users to access millions of assets right within the application.
- From text widgets and animated text to millions of searchable images and thousands of high-quality vector icons in over 20 categories, there are tons of graphic assets for every type of project.
- The new Visme offers users tons of new infographic templates that will make our previous selection look like child’s play.
- Visme utilizes a powerful yet easy-to-use animation engine. Virtually any object can be animated with a couple clicks. Simply click on an object, and you can apply an animation preset from the “Animate this Object’ button.
- Visme has over 100 professional fonts that can be applied to virtually all text objects. Simply drag and drop a text onto the stage and click on the font drop-down menu to select from a variety of fonts in all popular styles.
- The text editor has been revamped, allowing users to: add padding, add granular styling, select and move multiple objects, copy slides,lock/unlock objects and many more.