Looking for some good audio note taking apps to use on your iPad? The collection below has you covered. These are four of our favourite apps for recording audio notes on the go. Check them out and share with us if you have other suggestions to add to the list. Enjoy
1- Audio Note
Besides being a basic note taking app. Audio Note also allows you to accompany your notes with sound recordings at the same time and even keep them synchronized note by note. Some of the features offered by this app include :
- Synchronized note and audio recording
- Seek directly to audio by tapping notes
- Highlighted notes during playback
- Insert text, drawing, photo, & highlighter notes
- Audio amplifier for recordings made in larger conference rooms
- Import and take notes directly on PDF documents (iPad only)
- Share with iCloud, Dropbox, over WiFi, or through iTunes
- Desktop support: view your .audionote files on Mac or PC
- (see our website for more info)
With Super Note Record you will be able to jot down your typed notes as well as record voice and capture pictures to add to your notes. All the notes are colour coded to distinguished individual notes from each other. This app also lets you set future alert reminders for your notes.
3- Sound Note
SoundNote is another great app that allows you to take notes in meetings, lectures, and interviews. It tracks what you type and draw while recording audio, so you'll never worry about missing an important detail. During playback, just tap a word: SoundNote will jump right to the proper time in the audio.
Evernote is one of the most popular apps for note taking. It comes in two versions: one is free and the other is pro and both version allow for recording audio notes that you can sync with your Evernote accounts across all of your devices
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook , Google plus, Pinterest .