May 13, 2016
InstaWeb is an excellent iPad app that allows you to easily convert web pages to PDFs for offline reading. It’s true that most of browsers come in with integrated functionalities to save webpages in different formats, but InstaWeb goes one step further in that it embeds a clutter remover feature which enables you to save webpages in a clean and ready to read PDFs. Using InstaWeb, you will be able to save any article you find online in a very reader friendly PDF format. Also, you can save your converted PDFs to cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive; share them via email or print them out using an AirPrint compatible printer. InstaWeb is free today and only for a limited period of time.
Here is a quick overview of the features provided by InstaWeb:
- ‘Convert any website to PDF using the built in browser. Everything is done inside the app, you don't have to worry about privacy or external servers.
- Save every PDF on your device. Organize them using folder structure.
- InstaWeb features a clean reading view to enjoy your favorite articles or online magazines. Also, you can convert your clean article to PDF for offline reading!
- You can preview the webpage using the in-app browser. You can also use bookmarklet in Safari to send to article to InstaWeb.
- PDF created with InstaWeb can be share with a new iOS 7 feature called AirDropb. Let the sharing begin!
- IntaWeb includes Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Evernote, Email and Print.
- You can read your PDF within the app using the built in PDF Viewer.’