July 1, 2015
iPad is becoming a ubiquitous device in today’s classrooms. More and more teachers are using them in their everyday instruction. From helping students with their math problems to providing help with homework, iPad proved to be an educational tool of huge potential. However, iPad alone can only do so much and as a teacher, you will definitely need access to ‘prosthetic’ add-ons to enable you to better tap into iPad’s full educational potential. To this end, we compiled for you what we think are some of the best iPad accessories you should consider. These are basically third party tools to help you do more with your iPad.
1- iPad Stands
- TabletTail: Spider Monkey • Adjustable iPad Stand / iPad Holder / Tablet Stand for Bed, Couch, Desk and More.
- Belkin Tablet Stage Stand for Presenters and Lecturers for Tablets from 7-11 Inches, Designed for School and Classroom
2- iPad cases
- DODO case for iPad 2, 3 and 4
- Belkin Cinema Leather Folio Case / Cover with Stand for the Apple iPad with Retina Display
3- iPad Microphone
- AZoom iQ6 iOS Lightning X/Y Microphone
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic handeld condenser mic for smartphones and tablets
4- iPad keyboard
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Black for iPad 2 and iPad (3rd/4th generation)
- ZAGG PROfolio Ultrathin Case with Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad 2/3/4-Black
5- Apple TV MD199LL/A (Current Version)
Any iOS device on the same Wi-Fi network can stream music, video or mirror the display entirely onto a television to share whatever content is on your iPad with friends and family.........."
- Wacom Tech Corp. Bamboo Stylus for iPad/Tablets
- Adonit Jot Pro Fine Point Stylus for Apple, Android, Kindle, Samsung, and Windows Tablets