We want to draw your attention in today’s post to this excellent iPad app that is free now for a limited time. Halftone 2 is a very good comic book creator app that you can use with students to create comic and scrap books using photos and sound effects.
The process of creating a comic book using Halftone 2 is simple and easy: Choose a page layout from the selection provided there, then import your photos from your photo library, Facebook or Flickr. Customize the look of your images using Aviary’s photo editing tools that include things such as automatic enhancements, filter effects, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, redeye, whiten, blemish, and selective focus. You can also add captions and speech bubbles to your photos or choose from over 80 professionally-designed graphical shapes. Next, mix in some sound effects then share your creation as an image, multi-page document, or high-definition video.
Other features provided by Halftone 2 include:
- Over 30 unique caption and balloon styles (speech bubbles, thought balloons, banners, scrolls, and more)
- A powerful 3D perspective feature lets you tilt your captions and balloons
- A custom stamp feature allows you to add your own images (with support for alpha channels)
- Choose from over 30 multi-photo page layouts
- 50 licensed sound effects are included that can be assigned to each photo panel
- An optional soundtrack can be added by choosing a song from your music library
- A document library lets you create, save, copy, and work with multiple projects
- Output formats include image (JPG), PDF, CBZ, and video (MP4)
Watch this video to learn more about to use Halftone2
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook , Google plus, Pinterest .