May 24, 2015
We received an email a few days ago from a teacher asking about a good iPad app for creating simulated TV shows with students. The apps we suggest below are both from Launchpad Toys which have been acquired by Google a couple of months ago. These are probably among the most popular apps among teachers and educators. Students can use them to unleash their creativity and delve into a world of imagination creating scenes, designing characters, animating cartoons and telling their own stories through beautifully recorded shows.
“TeleStory takes you behind the scenes to create and broadcast your own TV show! Record a music video, teleport to an alien planet, film a high-speed-chase, or perform on a reality TV show - TeleStory is a TV studio in your pocket. Here is how it works:
- Pick a theme, then mix and match over 30 animated scenes to film your own story
- Craft a script using our playful TV tropes (or write your own)
- Dress up in 50 different digital costumes with face tracking
- Perform and record your own show with animated settings and special effects
- Broadcast your by exporting it to the camera roll and then sharing your creation with family and friends around the world! “
Watch this video to learn more about TeleStory
“Toontastic is a creative storytelling app that enables kids to draw, animate, and share their own cartoons with friends and family around the world…Making cartoons with Toontastic is as easy as putting on a puppet show - simply press the record button, move your characters onscreen, and tell your story. Toontastic records your animation and voice as a cartoon video to share with friends and family.”
Watch this video to learn more about Toonastic
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook , Google plus, Pinterest .