May 30, 2015
Drawp for School is an excellent creativity and collaboration tool for teachers and students. It provides students with an intuitive blank canvas and a variety of drawing and painting tools to use for visualizing thoughts and for creating rich mixed media content. Students can collaboratively work on a drawing, add sticky notes, text, or even record audio clips and share them with teachers who, in their part, can provide feedback in the form of comments.
Drawp for School allows teachers to create classes and automatically add students. Once connected, teachers can create and share assignments and seamlessly manage their classes across different devices. Some other features provided by Drawp for School include:
- Powerful creation tools: drawing, painting, photos, text and voice stickers.
- SimpleShare™ technology: swipe to share and collaborate
- Protects privacy: COPPA compliant and has the TRUSTe seal of approval
- Unlimited storage in the Drawp cloud; compatible with Dropbox and Google Drive
- Safe and secure: no email or in-app purchases.
- Eases teacher workload: Drawp automatically collects, organizes and stores assignments
- Common Core aligned tips and collaboration tools
- Expedites teacher/parent communication
- Easy: Ideal tool for K-8 students
Download the app for free in App Store or Google Play. Upgraded accounts let you create more classes, include unlimited assignments, student accounts and storage.
Watch the video below to learn more about Drawp for School
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook , Google plus, Pinterest .