May 16, 2015
Here is an excellent Chrome app for creating photo collages. Loupe Collage is a web based tool that is integrated with Google Drive and enables users to easily create beautiful photo collages. Loupe Collage supports a wide variety of shapes. You can turn your photos into hearts, animals, words, logos and many more. You can even draw your own shapes and add them to your collages.
Besides being able to upload photos directly from your local drive, Loupe Collage has recently released a new update which enables users to use photos they have on other websites such as Google Plus, Google Drive, Flickr, Google Image search, Twitter...etc. Collages created by Loupe can be saved to your computer drive or shared with others through Google Drive.
Here is a round-up of the features provided by Loupe Collage:
- Upload photos or get photos from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Google+, Google Drive, Google Image Search, Twitter, Tumblr, or any other website
- Create collages in the shape of a rectangle, heart, star, butterfly, world, and more
- Use the text shape to spell out your name in photos
- Unique photo collage every time
- The photos are intelligently placed to make the collage look amazing
- Move the photos around manually to make it perfect
- Share the collage with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Email, or embed it on your website or blog
- Download the collage to your computer, device, or Google Drive