March 31, 2015
Evernote is definitely a great utility to have in your EdTech toolkit. Evernote combines a bastion of powerful features all in one single platform: you can use it to create notes, add reminders to your notes, separate your notes into notebooks, clip web articles, snap photos to add to your notes and many other interesting features.
To help you learn more about Evernote and tap into its full educational potential, the video tutorials below are a must-watch. They will introduce you to some interesting things you can do with Evernote and expose some of its hidden gems.
1- Evernote Scott tutorials
Scott’s YouTube channel features some wonderful tutorials on Evernote. This playlist includes 28 videos that cover a wide variety of Evernote tips such as:
- How to manage and organize your notes on Evernote
- How to create your own calendar on Evernote
- How to link notes together in Evernote
- How to easily use Evernote to store and access digital information in the future.
- How students can use Evernote to be more organized
- How to create a to-do list on Evernote
- How to create a journal using Evernote
Dottotech channel is one of our favourite go to places for EdTech tutorials. Dottotech has some excellent video tutorials on Evernote. Some of include:
- Switch screen capture and annotation
- My 5 favourite Evernote features
- Going paperless with Evernote
- Capture everything with the New Evernote web clipper
- 3 Evernote features that will make your day
Evan Carmichael’s channel on YouTube has some very good video tutorials on Evernote. Here are some that stood out to us:
- How to organize your life and business with Evernote
- How to schedule your daily tasks
- Evernote: The paperless office
- How I use Evernote on my Android
- Manage your to-do lists with Evernote