January 14, 2015
Google announced today the release of Google Classroom apps for both iOS and Android.using these apps students and teachers will be able to connect wherever they are with an Internet connection.”Classroom is designed to help teachers create and collect assignments paperlessly, including time-saving features like the ability to automatically make a copy of a Google Document for each student. It also creates Drive folders for each assignment and for each student to help keep everyone organized.”
Here some of the things students and teachers can do with Google Classroom apps:
- Students can keep track of what’s due on the Assignments page and begin working with just a click.
- Teachers can quickly see who has or hasn't completed the work, and provide direct, real-time feedback and grades right in Classroom.
- Students and teachers can view their classes and communicate with their classmates in real time
- Students can open their assignments and work on them right from their phone or tablet.
- Teachers can keep track of who has turned in work and review the assignment - at school or on the go.
Check out Google Classroom for iPad and Android to learn more.